EcoSD Annual Workshop
Consequential LCA 2013par : Isabelle Blanc
EcoSD network is a French association whose main objective is to encourage collaboration between academic and industrial researchers so they may create […]
EcoSD network is a French association whose main objective is to encourage collaboration between academic and industrial researchers so they may create and spread advanced and multidisciplinary knowledge in the eco-design fields at national and international levels. Several actions are proposed by the EcoSD network with the support from the French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME), from the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research as well as the Ministry of Industry:
- Structuring EcoSD research activities in France to take advantage of the expertise from more than 200 members of this research network,
- Developing knowledge among researchers regarding the field of eco-design, particularly better training of PhD students by organizing relevant training courses over different themes in eco-design,
- Elaborating new methods, new tools and new databases to achieve complex systems design, compatible with the principle of sustainable development,
- Initiating the EcoSD label to acknowledge the quality and inclusion of sustainable development in trainings, research programs, research projects and symposiums,
- Helping interactive collaboration between researchers and industrial partners through the organization of quarterly research seminars in Paris and an annual workshop.
The workshop was organized around three main topics:
- What is at stake with consequential LCA?
- Key methodological issues through the analysis of the state of the art,
- Paving the way towards a common terminology, framework and methodology: illustrations through case studies.
Around 50 researchers from industry, academia and governmental institutions participated in the workshop and had the opportunity to exchange with experts. The workshop concluded with a final discussion panel.
Editeur: Presses des Mines
Date de publication: 2015/02
Nombre de pages: 88
Il n'y a pas de commentaires.
“EcoSD Annual Workshop”
Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire